I'm outta reasons to QQ.

#0 - Jan. 4, 2008, 6:59 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I'm gearing up (for PvP), I've PvPed my mind to numbness, I've raid, and now I'm farming for an epic flier. I can't think of -anything- wrong with Priests or my new alt (lv60 Tauren Warrior) anywhere. We're not OP, we're not UP (underpowered), and I feel a little bored not being called "Overpowered" by everyone else. /sleepy thread
#1 - Jan. 4, 2008, 7:03 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I'm gearing up (for PvP), I've PvPed my mind to numbness, I've raid, and now I'm farming for an epic flier. I can't think of -anything- wrong with Priests or my new alt (lv60 Tauren Warrior) anywhere. We're not OP, we're not UP (underpowered), and I feel a little bored not being called "Overpowered" by everyone else. /sleepy thread

There's always room for QQ!

Ok, now that I got that out of the way, I'm glad you are happy with your game experience. Others may not be experiencing the same level of enjoyment, but we'll keep doing what we can to improve things.

I have to agree that I still enjoy playing my priest and while there may be moments of frustration (as we all experience from time to time when we're not the dominant force in a situation), overall, I'm still having fun with the class.

In case you haven't seen it though, there is a sticky post at the top of the forum should you have further feedback on the Priest class or Warrior class (on that forum). We're taking notes on it all and are looking forward to hearing what everyone has to share.
#5 - Jan. 4, 2008, 7:09 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
*runs off to a corner* You don't feed the trolls Neth!

But you're a troll! If you don't eat you'll starve!
#20 - Jan. 4, 2008, 9:33 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Any priest related news to release Neth? I'm sure thats why you're lurking around our forums again. Which isn't a bad thing!

Not yet, Shayera. But, we're working to get patch 2.3.2 out to everyone and moving on from there. While I can't say much more on it at this point in time, we've been continuing to look at what we need to do prior to the expansion as well as planning for the expansion both. We'll do our best to give everyone as much information as possible.

#23 - Jan. 4, 2008, 9:49 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Really stupid question, but where can we post ideas/suggestions for WotLK that don't relate to any specific class?

You can always post a discussion in the Wrath of the Lich King forum or any forum that pertains to what you wish to discuss. You can also post in the Suggestion forum if it's strictly a suggestion and not a conversation.