Blizzard do read our threads and here is the proof!!

#1 - Feb. 2, 2011, 1:29 p.m.
Blizzard Post
There has been tonnes of whining on the forum recently, by myself included, about Blues not getting involved in our conversations and that they do not read our posts.

A few weeks ago I made a post on here about how I was scammed out of some mats. The GM reimbursed me the mats after investigation and gave the offending player a 24 hour suspension. The GM unfortunately reimbusrsed less mats than I had lost in the scam, due to an error in the logs.

I posted about the situation on these forums and said told you guys that I had been reimbursed an incorrect amount but I was not really that bothered. Just a little disappointed about the whole situation. I didn't expect anything more.

Today I logged into WOW and I was absolutely gobsmacked with the mail I received in the post.

See the screenshot here: http://img15.imageshack.us/i/wowscrnshot020211131949.jpg/ The text is a little small but you can read what the GM wrote to me.

I am 110% impressed that Blizzard looked into this matter due to a post on the forum and sorted it out correctly. They are reading our posts afterall...!

/happyface
Forum Avatar
Customer Service
#28 - Feb. 2, 2011, 5:43 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I'm glad to see the ore arrived safely and once again I am sorry that it was missed the first time!

We actually do read & reply to 99% of the threads posted on the Customer Support forum (as long as they are CS related issues) but it's taking us a while to get back to everyone because of the huge influx of posts we got after Cataclysm. So please everyone just be patient and we will get to your threads as soon as we can. :)

Thanks for your feedback!