When do you use shadow fiend?

#0 - March 14, 2008, 12:30 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I usually avoid fiending till I'm low and pot is on CD. I have a fear when I use it too early I might not have it later.

I have never had an issue with mana and if it gets bad I'll usually holla at my feral tank buddie for an innervate.

sidenote... Buff Inner fire to give some kind of other avoidance stat... because the armor bonus is retarded...

like 5% chance less like to be hit by all attacks like you know like mages and rogues have that extra crap.
#6 - March 14, 2008, 2:15 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Similar to mana pots I attempt to use my mana puppy early so I can try to get a couple off if possible, but it really depends on the fight and what I know my mana reserve flow is like for it. Unless it's going to be more useful at a later point of course, meaning less likely to die at specific times, or it may actually help more at specific times such as the case for Curator or... I can't think of any other cases, but yeah it rocks for Curator.

It's really dependent on the fight, knowing the fight, and when to use it as successfully as possible.
#26 - March 14, 2008, 3:01 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Because.. y'know.. every fight is like Curator. And I mean, Shadowfiend never get's nuked by boss AoE, or CC'ed in pvp.. or never has it's mana return lowered by targets with high armor...

Q u o t e:
It's really dependent on the fight, knowing the fight, and when to use it as successfully as possible.