Metaphor for 2.4

#0 - March 18, 2008, 4:12 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Imagine that there is a tall, tall mountain. You are a huge mountain fan, and you decided to climb the mountain so you could see the vista at the top. The climb is hard, very hard, and along the way you lose some of yourself to the mountain. You begin to get delusional and start thinking crazy things on your way up. Then all of the sudden there is a lift to the top and everyone gets there without going crazy.

Perfect metaphor.
#4 - March 18, 2008, 4:14 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Imagine that there is a tall, tall mountain. You are a huge mountain fan, and you decided to climb the mountain so you could see the vista at the top. The climb is hard, very hard, and along the way you lose some of yourself to the mountain. You begin to get delusional and start thinking crazy things on your way up. Then all of the sudden there is a lift to the top and everyone gets there without going crazy.

Perfect metaphor.

What if I'm afraid of heights and the lift scares the heck out of me? Would I still go crazy?
#25 - March 18, 2008, 4:21 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

You already are?

Perhaps true. ;)
#57 - March 18, 2008, 4:47 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
You're afraid of heights and yet you're climbing a mountain?

Well, I'm somewhat like a cat. It's not the climbing up that is the problem. It's the getting back down that wasn't well thought out. ;p