Lets make this clear.

#0 - March 26, 2008, 10:16 a.m.
Blizzard Post
This was Vaneras reply to a thread that locked.
Q u o t e:
It is perfectly fine to complain when you are unhappy about something, but please be constructive when you do so.

Personal attacks and random accusations will get you nowhere. If you wish to make things better for yourself and for others, then step away from the computer for a little while to calm yourself down. When you have done that, you return to the computer and write a new and sensible post explaining calmly and clearly why exactly it is you are upset, and then finish off by writing what you think should be done to make things better.

If you feel that a thread created by someone else explain things better than you ever could, then please make a reply in that thread instead of creating a new one.

Ofc it should be locked since it was just a whine post.
But there are so many threads out there with good suggestions that are not whine threads but none of em gets blue tagged, and from the actions of the devs it shows us that u dont even read them at all.
Also the "lies" the OP of the locked thread talks about is about telling us that u will make enh shaman good in 2v2 arena at least. None of the changes does that though. So what is your answer to this now Vaneras?
I bet u wont even reply.
#13 - March 26, 2008, 12:28 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
if you look closely you'll see there have been some detailed replies from blues recently explaining exactly what their plans for shammies are.

go through old pages and look for "blizz" next to the threads.

This is true, and we have also stated several times that we do read and forward your feedback even though we may not be so visible on the forums. A thread not having a blue-tag is not the same is it being ignored!

There really is a lot of activity on these forums, so threads do get pushed back extremely fast, which I guess is contributing greatly to the popular opinion that we never post and therefore must hate Shamans. The critique has been noted though, and we will do an effort to try and become more visible on the forums.

Q u o t e:
afaik they are planning a full overhaul of (enh) shammies in WoTLK and not before - this has been made clear more than once.

This is somewhat true as well. What has been said is that you should not expect to see a full class revamp before the release of WotLK... However tweaks and changes will still happen, which I do think that patch 2.4 proves quite clearly.

Whether or not you approve of these tweaks and changes is a whole different story entirely, and this is where many of you are voicing your concerns right now, which we in return are reading and forwarding to the developers.

Q u o t e:
I can feel the shammy rage but locked threads like the one you mention just dont help :o)

This is the essence of what I was trying to say in the thread I locked and what I am trying to say now. Throwing rants, abuse and making unfounded or extremely biased accusations is of benefit to no one. Such threads contain no useful information and serves only to push away the good threads and worsen the atmosphere of the forums. If you want to be helpful to yourself and others, you should post constructively. That means posting clearly and calmly, and if what you say in your post is supported with proper data and argumentation then that is even better, because that will give us concrete information that we can forward to the developers.

This is where plenty of you now would say: "we have done that in plenty of threads already". And my answer to that is yes, that is true. There are plenty of good posts out there explaining the things you think are wrong with your class in a constructive manner, and those are the posts we like to read. If you think you are unable to post such constructive posts yourself, then it will be appreciated if you would instead post your thoughts in one of those existing threads instead of creating new threads that full of rants and abuse.

Q u o t e:
PVE and even battle grounds are perfectly viable. Where shamans have real problems is in Arena at 70

This I think explains pretty well what so many of you are upset about these days, and these concerns have been read, acknowledged and forwarded.