Bank space.

Forum Avatar
#1 - Jan. 26, 2011, 1:28 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I've played WOW for many years and have accumulated a vast quantity of useless but nevertheless keepsake items. From my T6 warlock helm to my Santa hat. I have recently vendored all of my Lichking epics and Tabards (I see there's a tabard solution in the pipeline) BUT my bank is still bursting at the seams and I am constantly out of bag space having to carry some gear with me.

Is there any news of more bank slots? An Extra 10 should do the trick.

This is all about soulbound items!!! not hierlooms or items that can be sent to a bank alt.
Forum Avatar
Community
#17 - Jan. 27, 2011, 2:17 p.m.
Blizzard Post
We're not aware of any current plans to increase bank slots. The only thing that comes to mind is pretty much what other players have already pointed out -- bigger bags. With that in mind, you might have noted that in patch 4.0.6 the Illusionary Bag is being increased to 26 slots. I know you're saying that won't help you much though, but it can't hurt to mention it for others who might not be in quite as dire a situation storage-wise as you are.

It's hard to decide what to keep and what to chuck out, at times. Especially on my main character, this has sometimes been an issue. It's understandable that you want to keep hold of more items.

Apart from tabards and old gear, what kind of things are taking up most of your space?
Forum Avatar
Community
#21 - Jan. 27, 2011, 2:44 p.m.
Blizzard Post
27/01/2011 2:32 PMPosted by Koxu
Apart from tabards and old gear, what kind of things are taking up most of your space?

Tabards, Heirlooms, RP and event stuff, offspec gear
Since they're BoA, you could store the heirlooms on other characters. There might also be other non-Soulbound items that you could conceivably store on other characters as well.