200 Games Question

#0 - April 6, 2008, 7:11 p.m.
Blizzard Post
When do we need these 200 games by?

I've heard that it's by the end of Practice Week, but that doesn't seem realistic, by the way, just wondering when practice week ends.

I've read to FAQ and such but I'm confused on these points:

1) When will all ratings reset to 1500?

2) When do we need 200 games by?

3) When will we be kicked out of the tournament if we don't have enough games or a high enough rating?

4) Approximately what rating is needed to advance to Stage 2?

Thanks in advance.
#2 - April 8, 2008, 1:44 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I've read to FAQ and such but I'm confused on these points:

1) When will all ratings reset to 1500?

The practice period will end on Tuesday, April 22, 2008 when the servers go down for maintenance and at this time, all teams will be reset to 1500 rating.

Q u o t e:
2) When do we need 200 games by?

The 200 games must be played by the end of the first qualifier which is scheduled to conclude on Tuesday, May 20, 2008 when the servers go down for maintenance. Players will have 4 weeks to play the 200 games that count toward their final rating.

The same length of time will apply to the second qualification round though the dates for the second qualification will obviously be different.

Q u o t e:
3) When will we be kicked out of the tournament if we don't have enough games or a high enough rating?

Tuesday, May 20, 2008 is when the first round of qualification completes. You will have to re-register to continue to take part in the Tournament Realm past this date.

Q u o t e:
4) Approximately what rating is needed to advance to Stage 2?

There is no numerical value we can attach to this question right now. It depends on how well players do and where they are at when the four week period finishes.

Q u o t e:
Thanks in advance.

I hope it helps, let us know if you have any further questions. :)