Onyxia Attunement

#0 - April 10, 2008, 3:51 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Why does this still exist? Magtheridon has recently got people calling to go fight Ony again, but it still requires that you do this insanely long quest chain that sends you into other instances that are pretty dang difficult to solo (probably impossible as a Holy/Disc priest) and even harder to find a group for. (unless your guild cares about you seeing Ony) At the very least, it should only require one person in the group/raid to have the amulet.

I mean, I suppose that this is what I get for trying to level Holy and not getting to 60 before the BC came out, but even BElfs and Space Goats deserve to see this dragon sometime, maybe?
#3 - April 10, 2008, 4:09 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Why does this still exist? Magtheridon has recently got people calling to go fight Ony again, but it still requires that you do this insanely long quest chain that sends you into other instances that are pretty dang difficult to solo (probably impossible as a Holy/Disc priest) and even harder to find a group for. (unless your guild cares about you seeing Ony) At the very least, it should only require one person in the group/raid to have the amulet.

I mean, I suppose that this is what I get for trying to level Holy and not getting to 60 before the BC came out, but even BElfs and Space Goats deserve to see this dragon sometime, maybe?

We don't currently have any plans to change this and are comfortable with how it is right now.

I've seen people on the realm forums advertise for others to join them in going through these quests before, and it may be something you might like to try.
#37 - April 10, 2008, 5:10 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Have you seen groups being successfully formed and quests completed? That's the important thing.

Yes. There have been many reports by players of having success in accomplishing these quests and experiencing places such as Onyxia's Lair or Molten Core by utilizing others on their realm to create a group capable of doing them.