Second Qualifying round?

#0 - April 12, 2008, 7:30 p.m.
Blizzard Post
"Phase 3 – The Final Phase – Active from May 6, 2008 to May 20, 2008"

When I first saw this I was disoriented, because the live event is June 28th-29th, where the world finals for the 3v3 tournament were supposed to be held. So I looked for exact dates on the second round, and found this in the restrictions page. The finals for this tourney ARE supposed to at the WWI correct?

"The Second Qualification Round of the Tournament shall commence on June 3, 2008 at approximately 11:00 AM Pacific Standard Time ( 6:00 PM GMT) (subject to 'Server Maintenance' to be performed by Sponsor) and end on July 15, 2008 at 2:00 AM"

One of my friends brought this to my attention, but couldn't post here so I'm speaking for him because he was interested in registering for the second round, and is confused.
#2 - April 13, 2008, 12:42 a.m.
Blizzard Post
When we have dates for the second qualification round we will provide a schedule for it just like we have for the first qualifier.

We have not announced when and where the regional qualifier will take place. When we get closer to it happening we will announce it on the website and forums.