Lots Of Death Knight Info!

#0 - May 9, 2008, 8:10 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hoooolllllyyy crap. The guys at Ten Ton Hammer have posted a crap ton of new info on the Death Knight. Tons of details:

http://www.tentonhammer.com/node/32704

My mind is blowing up. Death Coils. Death Grip. *drools*

*Please use your indoor voice when posting your subject title. (I.e. Please don't use all caps even if you're excited about it.) Thanks- Nethaera
#10 - May 9, 2008, 8:30 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Keep in mind everyone, that every class is going to be getting some new abilities, spells and talents. We'll be working to make sure the Death Knight is balanced in with everyone else, but we do also want to make sure they have an appeal all their own.
#43 - May 9, 2008, 8:52 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Neth is there still any word on if the Death Knight will be faction specific when unlocked? By that I mean, assuming if i'm on a PvE server, could I lvl up an alliance character to a certain lvl, unlock the death knight, and then make the DK horde?

On that note could I lvl any character to a certain lvl on a PvE server and then make the death knight on a PvP server once i unlock it?

I'll have to double-check on this one, but believe that the restrictions for creating are the same as they are now as far as, on PvE either faction is fair game while on PvP, if you have one faction or other on it already, you must stay in that faction.
#63 - May 9, 2008, 9:13 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Why would I roll any of the nine normal classes again?

Perhaps you would because you may enjoy the new talents and abilities that will be available? Keep in mind, we still have more balancing to do, and as we've said, we're not quite ready to reveal other class talents, abilities, and spells just yet. There will be plenty to test in the meantime.