Weapon Skill stuck at 349/350...=(

#0 - May 12, 2008, 8:49 p.m.
Blizzard Post
So far I''ve only got my Gun to 350 skill. I'm focusing on Polearms and I've been stuck at 349 for 3 hours now. And in those 3 hours I've been doing nothing but hiting the Elemental Corruptors at SMV, occasionally hitting the pats nearby.

How long exactly does it take to hit 350? Is there any specific formula for it to gain a skil point so I can mentally prepare myself next time I'm lvling my other weapon skills?

3 hours doing nothin just to get that final point which refuses to ding is really depressing....
#32 - May 12, 2008, 4:48 p.m.
Blizzard Post
The last point is meant to take awhile to get if you are thinking about it all the time. It really comes easily if you are really using the weapon for its normal means and suddenly the last point pops up.

Q u o t e:
Real Warlocks have 350 staff skill.

Nice dedication.
#60 - May 12, 2008, 5:50 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

I have shot over 1000 times with my gun have yet to reach 350 from 349, spending hours to do so. I had 349 guns while we were still killing Kael and Vashj months ago, since I received the gun from Al'ar. At some point it is literally a retarded mechanic.

I am a Rogue, why should I have to spend hours getting 1 point in my gun skill?

Maxing your weapon skill is a nice accomplishment, but being at 349/350 likely won't make too noticeable of a difference in your play.