Q: Death Knights and character slots

#0 - May 19, 2008, 12:18 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I have been wondering how the creation of Death Knights will work and if we will get an extra character slot for them or maybe a special slot for them as you can only have 1 per account per realm. I know you have to have a level 55 character to do it but that's about it. At the moment all my character slots are full and I would like to know if when you create a Death Knight if it will just add onto your character list or you will have to have a free slot. It will be a shame if I have to delete an alt that I enjoy playing in order to play this new class with my friends on Aszune. Would love to hear from a blue on this issue.

Thanks

Stuart
#10 - May 19, 2008, 2:39 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I have been wondering how the creation of Death Knights will work and if we will get an extra character slot for them or maybe a special slot for them as you can only have 1 per account per realm. I know you have to have a level 55 character to do it but that's about it. At the moment all my character slots are full and I would like to know if when you create a Death Knight if it will just add onto your character list or you will have to have a free slot. It will be a shame if I have to delete an alt that I enjoy playing in order to play this new class with my friends on Aszune. Would love to hear from a blue on this issue.

Thanks

Stuart

We don’t plan to add another character slot with the introduction of the Death Knight, which means that you would have to either delete or transfer a character, if you wish to roll a Death Knight on a realm that already has 10 characters on it.