Arena Tournament Realm Top 4

#0 - May 20, 2008, 7:56 p.m.
Blizzard Post

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=6441121897&sid=1

We knew we were top4 when the tournament was scheduled to end at May 20th, 2:00 AM Pacific (my team is "we dont even S key irl") so we went to bed (i slept 2 hours before I got up for work today, not pleasant), but on the current Tournament Realm armory, we are 5th (top 2 are same team).

I know for a fact that "duelists going for glad" passed us about 45 minutes after the tournament was scheduled to end so I assume we will get an invite to the regionals instead of them, however I did not get an answer to my question the forums.

I'm simply posting here to confirm that Blizzard will indeed follow its posted rules and take the top 4 teams when the tournament ended at May 20th, 2:00 AM Pacific instead of using the current armory listing which was taken around 3:00 AM Pacific. I'm sure you have logs of this, it wouldn't take long at all to see that duelists (possibly some other teams) passed us 45 minutes or so after the tournament ended, since the servers did not go down.

I would like a response ASAP please, this is a very serious issue to me. Yes, I understand our team could have played after it ended too, but we just didn't consider the fact that Blizzard wouldn't end the tournament when they said they did. If we don't get a regionals invite simply because we expected Blizzard to follow their own rules and they didn't, then I would be... understandably very angry.

Editted to point out that perhaps duelists may have been top 4 as well at 2:00 AM Pacific, but were passed after the tournament ended and actually had all their players up 45 minutes later to recover. So I'm not saying to take it away from them, but we (we dont even s key irl) should definitely be top4.
#17 - May 22, 2008, 12:16 a.m.
Blizzard Post
We are currently determining the winners of the 1st qualification round and will have details on it soon.