Deathknight starting level

#0 - June 4, 2008, 7:38 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I was just curious, could we have the *option* of starting at level one on a Deathknight? It seems a bit worthless to some, especially since you're starting above the plaguelands, but I know first hand that starting a character [in this case, having my stepbrothers power level my first rogue in return for playtime] at a high level and not getting time to learn your class inside and out is a recipe for disaster [DETHNITE LFG NAXX2, DONT NO HAW TO TENK BUT WIL LERN].

Maybe a little checkbox please? :)
#6 - June 4, 2008, 7:42 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I was just curious, could we have the *option* of starting at level one on a Deathknight? It seems a bit worthless to some, especially since you're starting above the plaguelands, but I know first hand that starting a character [in this case, having my stepbrothers power level my first rogue in return for playtime] at a high level and not getting time to learn your class inside and out is a recipe for disaster [DETHNITE LFG NAXX2, DONT NO HAW TO TENK BUT WIL LERN].

Maybe a little checkbox please? :)

You'll be eased into playing the class much like you are now when creating a new level one character. The Death Knight starting area will ease players into understanding their class abilities and talents, as well as Death Knight specific mechanics.