New clock issues

#0 - July 15, 2008, 10:05 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Can you please change it back to where I can either just see the time without clicking on it or have the time displayed by option? I really dont want to have to click on it every time i want to see what time it is. Call me lazy, but the new change sucks.
#5 - July 15, 2008, 11:28 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Can you please change it back to where I can either just see the time without clicking on it or have the time displayed by option? I really dont want to have to click on it every time i want to see what time it is. Call me lazy, but the new change sucks.

If you are having issues viewing your clock properly, please double-check any mods you may have loaded up. They may be causing an issue.

Here are the notes on it in the meantime:

• Time Management features have been implemented! These features include an alarm clock, stopwatch, and viewing your computer’s local time.
• The new stopwatch feature can be accessed via the /stopwatch, /sw, or /timer slash commands. Inputting a time into the slash command will make the stopwatch count down. For example, /stopwatch 1:0:0 will make the stopwatch count down from an hour, /stopwatch 1:30 will make it count down from 1 minute, 30 seconds, and /stopwatch 30 will make it count down from 30 seconds.

If you mouse over the sun (or moon) icon in the upper right hand corner of the mini-map, it will say "Click to show clock settings." From there you can access the stopwatch, set up the alarm and add a message to it, set it to 24 hour time or to local time.

If you are experiencing bugs with this new feature, please be sure to report it to the bug forums.

#14 - July 15, 2008, 11:37 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Yah but.... what about us guys that just want to mouse over the moon and check the time like it used to be? I don't know about anyone else, but I fear change and the clock alone made me lose control of bodily functions.

Don't fear time. It is your friend. It even flies and crawls. Take deep breaths and try just looking at it from a distance or even just askance a bit. You'll come to love the little numbers peering out at you from the bottom of the mini-map. It will be OK.
#17 - July 15, 2008, 11:41 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I can't figure out how to get it to display local time instead of server time by default. Have to hover above it to display local time, kinda sucks.

Q u o t e:
If you mouse over the sun (or moon) icon in the upper right hand corner of the mini-map, it will say "Click to show clock settings." From there you can access the stopwatch, set up the alarm and add a message to it, set it to 24 hour time or to local time.