Age 20+ WoW players? Do they exist?

#0 - Aug. 1, 2008, 5:30 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I know there are a few, but......are we the minority?

I am 20 years old, and will be a junior at my state university this fall.

It's just that, lately, I've been wondering if I am to old for this game. At times, I feel like I am playing this game with high schoolers and younger.

I mean, I'll join a group, and will start conversing with party members, only to find that many of them cannot spell. I know I know, who cares, right? I don't really care either, but it makes me wonder....just how young are these kids?

Then this directs me to start thinking about myself, and my involvement with the game. I enjoy the game, but feel like I am in a minority in terms of my age. Would this be an accurate assumption?
#27 - Aug. 1, 2008, 5:45 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I know there are a few, but......are we the minority?

I am 20 years old, and will be a junior at my state university this fall.

It's just that, lately, I've been wondering if I am to old for this game. At times, I feel like I am playing this game with high schoolers and younger.

I mean, I'll join a group, and will start conversing with party members, only to find that many of them cannot spell. I know I know, who cares, right? I don't really care either, but it makes me wonder....just how young are these kids?

Then this directs me to start thinking about myself, and my involvement with the game. I enjoy the game, but feel like I am in a minority in terms of my age. Would this be an accurate assumption?

You're not too old and you will never be too old so long as you stay young in your heart. No one is ever too old to have fun.

We also have a large population of entire families and older adults within the Community.

In fact, my own first anniversary of my 35th birthday is fast approaching.
#29 - Aug. 1, 2008, 5:45 p.m.
Blizzard Post
There are many of them for sure. So if you have a problem, and no one else can help, maybe you can hire, er, group up with them.
#39 - Aug. 1, 2008, 5:50 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Would this be the 6th anniversary of your 30th birthday?

Yes, but I'm rather happy at the 35 point. ;)
#177 - Aug. 1, 2008, 9:28 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Those who joined humanity in '81 unite...

Hopefully because you were born that year.
#241 - Aug. 2, 2008, 2:24 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

'81 representing. April, to be exact. That would make me 27, or twice as old as some of you in here.

You're a month older than me. I can see it in your posts.