Rogue needs help against Warlocks

#0 - Aug. 2, 2008, 12:43 a.m.
Blizzard Post
At the moment I can't see any light in beating a Warlock but I've heard that Warlocks struggle to beat Rogues so I thought I may get some advice off ye easy class guys.

I start off with a Cheap Shot on the Warlock then start adding ma combo points up once Cheap Shot is finished I land a Kidney Shot BUT THEN he just pops free out of Kidney Shot, Deathcoils me then a Dot then Fears me and lands more fricken Dots! I mean I had like 10 debuffs on me how many curses do locks fricken need?!

While I'm feared with thousands of dots he's drain lifing me and he's back in full fricken health!
Through his dots and drain life warlock#s are basically doing 2k+ damage EVERY 3 SECONDS! That like fricken 3 Frost Mages! Once I'm out of Fear he fears me again! This time for 5 seconds after that AGAIN and after the 3rd Fear I'm fricken dead, I try to Vanish but @**!ing dots break stealth and kill me!

I think it's really unfair how I have NO CHANCE AT ALL and CAN'T DO ANYTHING!!! The Warlock is controlling the fight with his fricken Fear when I don't Fear him - Whats up with that?

Not only do the most OP Class have so much Control but they have Demons, What the @**! how easy mode can ye get all a destro lock needs to do to kill is...

Death Coil > Seduce > Curse of Elements > Soulfire > Seduce > Shadow Bolt > Seduce > Fear > Shadow Bolt > Keep Shadow Bolting till targets dead

It's that fricken easy! While Rogues on the other hand require alot of practise, planned out tactics thought backwards and forwards, complicated macros, fast reactions, essential addons and very good calculation with Energy timing!

I even tryed a new Tactic in killing a Afflication Warlock by Ambushing instead and bursting him down quickly but he just Dotted me up and life drain tanked me!! How @**!ed up is that!? Are Warlocks fricken Healers all the sudden! The Warlock just laughed and dance while he healed himself WHILE DPSing me down! I tryed Cloak of Shadows but he just Death Coils me!! More like Cloak of Crap! It needs to be 100%!%%!!!

I just see no hope for any of the other Classes in the Game... Best DPS, Healing, Pet and Enchants... So I've started one myself to see how easy mode it is...
#46 - Aug. 4, 2008, 3:27 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Swearing, trolling... :-(

Level up 60 more levels then worry about this kind of thing.