Just saw the vids of stormwind harbor...

#0 - Aug. 7, 2008, 3:53 p.m.
Blizzard Post
and wow! very nice job! One thing bothers me though... it looks like Alliance got nearly an entire new zone there... and horde gets just a new zeplin tower? Better be a damn awesome tower!
#24 - Aug. 7, 2008, 5:08 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
and wow! very nice job! One thing bothers me though... it looks like Alliance got nearly an entire new zone there... and horde gets just a new zeplin tower? Better be a damn awesome tower!

Did you know Orgrimmar is opening up that old abandoned arena again? It should be a good draw for the crowds.
#31 - Aug. 7, 2008, 5:12 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Not the same. Anyway... Orgrimmar is on the ocean, too. Don't see why a harbor couldn't have been designed for it.

Because the Horde likes their zeppelins. It's always exciting wondering, "Will it or won't it blow up this time?" ;)
#43 - Aug. 7, 2008, 5:19 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

And... DIRT.

Whoah there! Don't get too far ahead!
#50 - Aug. 7, 2008, 5:23 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

That kinda happend once with boats didn't it? They put two gnomes between rut'theran village and aurburdine who gave out instant transports well the boats were in the "drydock" for "repairs".

Modern technology is so very tricky sometimes.
#55 - Aug. 7, 2008, 5:28 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Wouldn't it be nice to watch a REAL arena match while sitting in the audience of that arena?

It would indeed and we'd like to make that happen (in some way )someday if we can.
#71 - Aug. 7, 2008, 6:24 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

woah woah neth, are you saying the arena in org is being opened for open fighting?
not that the new arena in wotlk is the org arena?

if so then that is awesome :D :D

No, I'm saying we're adding the new arena in and the idea of being able to watch fights in Arenas isn't a new one. We'd like to someday find a way to allow spectators.