No chance vs disc priest

#0 - Aug. 16, 2008, 7:04 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hey

Last time I did arena with my partner (2v2) we both just got mad with rage after being farmed 100 rating lower to priest teams.
Priests are really ridiculous for warlocks atm. All they do is spam PW:Shield, renew and Pom and they fricken keep themselves AND their partner alive.
Not to mention the fricken 2 dot dispel... Due to pillar humping I cant even cast Unstable affliction or fear...
I think Pom needs a nerf, like that it cannot jump back to a target it has already been. That way it wont heal its full potent in 1 sec if we dot both enemies.
Or a longer CD, like 30 sec.

OR
Dispel magic > 8 sec CD. Actually some tactic needed.. not just spam one button.

Or just give a good tactic vs priests cause tbh, I'm quite good at playing a lock, I can bring down rogues, warriors, practically anything but not a priest...

Frietjeman
#135 - Aug. 19, 2008, 2:51 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Hey

Last time I did arena with my partner (2v2) we both just got mad with rage after being farmed 100 rating lower to priest teams.
Priests are really ridiculous for warlocks atm. All they do is spam PW:Shield, renew and Pom and they fricken keep themselves AND their partner alive.
Not to mention the fricken 2 dot dispel... Due to pillar humping I cant even cast Unstable affliction or fear...
I think Pom needs a nerf, like that it cannot jump back to a target it has already been. That way it wont heal its full potent in 1 sec if we dot both enemies.
Or a longer CD, like 30 sec.

OR
Dispel magic > 8 sec CD. Actually some tactic needed.. not just spam one button.

Or just give a good tactic vs priests cause tbh, I'm quite good at playing a lock, I can bring down rogues, warriors, practically anything but not a priest...

Frietjeman

Nerf calling in the class forum of the class you with to see nerfed is extremely provoking and impolite, which is also one of the reasons why it is against the forum code of conduct.

If you have ideas for ways to change or improve the game, please post them in the suggestions forum.