[WOTLK] Warrior Glyphs Design-o-Rama

#0 - Aug. 16, 2008, 9:58 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hello dear reader. Just at the very moment in some ultra secret base under blizzards headquarter there sits a small imp or something that currently designs the glyphs for the new inscription profession. There are already some classes glyphs known, but of course not the ones of the warrior. So i thought, hey why not make a thread about what glyphs the warrior community can make up!

I hope everyone who reads this thread posts at least one glyph idea. Please beware we don't have to post all balanced ideas, because nothing we post makes it in the game anyways. Still lets try to be as balanced as possible.

Ok i will start with some glyphes that i would like to see:
Glyph of Cleave (Major)
Your Cleave ability now hits 1 additional target, but increases its costs 5 rage.

Glyph of Deep Bloodthirst (Major)
Changes Bloodthirst so that it will restore 4% of max health for the next 2 successful melee attacks.
(instead of 1.5% of max health for the next 5 successful melee attacks)

Glyph of Rend (Major)
Doubles the damage done by rend, but increases its costs by 5 rage

Glyph of Chase(Major)
After a charge, intercept or intervene your runspeed is increased by 25% for 6 seconds.

I am out of ideas right now, you?
#68 - Sept. 2, 2008, 3:09 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Some very interesting ideas here. Some are just plain over powered, but it's good to see people's thoughts. It seems almost an art to think up an idea for a glyph that would be cool, without being either so good that you can't do without it, or so bad that nobody would ever use it except by mistake.