Create a name for my char, and win 2k gold

#0 - Feb. 25, 2010, 1:37 p.m.
Blizzard Post
As the topic says, create a world of warcraft name, and you can win 2000 gold if I like it.

You will all say, "wtf why should he give away so much gold just for a name"... My answer is: I got 21k and I need to spend it on something :)
Aight, for now my name is Roxxlawl, which is REALLY ugly. Now give me some names, and as I said you can and will win 2000 in-game gold.

Requirements:
* The name needs to be rather short, and easy to remember. (Not Grohnajeiisjeha)
* The shouldn't be anything childish, nor mean something rather unpleasent (racial etc). (Typicall childish name: bloodkniktdaggerkill)
* You can use words or other names to create mine: Ex: Trippin, Xewz (Greek God Zevs) etc.
* Remember I'm a rogue, and typicall topics that can be included i my name is: hiding, darkness, agility, precision, and much much more. Even dagger, blood, kill and assassin can be used, if they will be used correct.
* I also mainly do arena, and I'm at 2k + rating, now this name should make it easier for enemies to remember my name, and fear me when I meet them :) But I also like doing ICC

You can withdraw the 2000 gold on 3 different servers: Al'Akir ofc, stormscale and outland

Thanks
#47 - Feb. 26, 2010, 11:18 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Oooh, I like japanese words and names, give give me moar! :)

Kunai - Dagger
Futokorogatana - Dagger
Hasaki = Edge of a blade
Zokunen = Unholy desire
Satsui = Murderous intent
Kasoushakai = The underworld

Do I win? ;]
#73 - Feb. 26, 2010, 12:53 p.m.
Blizzard Post
So while I was having lunch I thought of a few more possibilities that I figured I'd add to the list here:

Akuzetsu = Spoken evil
Kankei = Evil design
Kyonshi = Reanimated corpse
Sutangan = Stun gun

Of all the ones I've listed so far though, Sutagan, Akuzetsu and Satsui are my favourites!
#77 - Feb. 26, 2010, 12:59 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
"Sutagan" should be "sutangan".

Oops, correct you are!

Thanks! I fixed my typo ;]