Where are forum moderators?

#0 - Sept. 18, 2008, 12:21 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Am i just thinking or are Slorkuz, Xaldavan, Crezax, Vaneras, Thundgot, Tharfor And other blizzard posters avoiding warrior forums? We haven't had anykind response from them in awhile :(

Ok asked GM now and s/he responded that they are busy or on holiday now o.o
#19 - Sept. 19, 2008, 10:10 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
if a blue shows his face on this forum with anything but a sincere apology cosigned by the whole dev team, or to announce a massive comprehensive review of the class..... then you can bet I ll be banned within 24 hours of his post.

the sheer nerdrage I would unleash on blue would be ... ugly.

With comments like this you, what good do you actually expect to accomplish?

Really.

The community team is not here to act as your targets of "nerdrage", nor is abuse of any Blizzard representative tolerated on these forums. If you have constructive comments about your class, then feel free to post them. We read these forums regularly, and take note of contructive posts. The same goes for the Wrath Beta forums, as described here: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=9679909603&sid=2003&pageNo=2#26

Now, please be nice and follow the forum codes of conduct. We do not want to give forum "vacations", however, we will enforce the codes of conduct indiscriminately where we see a need for it.

Locking this thread.