Shaman community request - Koraa resign!

#0 - Sept. 19, 2008, 12:01 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I think you done enough damage, you don't communicate with us no way as good as other class designers. You are in denial about shaman problems. You have not shared any vision of what shamans should be like in wotlk. Your remarks are ignorant and disrespectful against our community.

In the name of European shaman community I say you should resign as shaman lead designer. Enough is enough, we need change, we need hope. And I'd like to ask other shamans to sign this request, and show that we will not go down quietly or reroll, we want to play, we want to have fun. We don't want to be the weird outcasts, all classes should have similar opportunities to reach goals in PVE and PVP. I say you have failed us for last time. We want a new class designer, who communicates with us, gives proper feedback and gives a real hope, that better times will come, and not in a year or two, but in two months!

/signed - Ganji The Furious

#355 - Sept. 22, 2008, 3:35 p.m.
Blizzard Post
We appreciate when you take time to post your feedback, especially if it is constructive feedback. But this thread is anything but constructive, hence the lock.

We can appreciate that you are very emotionally involved with the Shaman class Ganji, and we understand that you are not happy with the current direction of the class, but that does not give you the right to make irrational and personal attacks on anybody.

Please try to be more constructive when you post on these forums.

Thank you.