Complaining posts are getting deleted.

#0 - Sept. 22, 2008, 2:16 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Why blue, Yes i know you have seen it all before. But i think guys really have to put this in perspective and face the hard truths. So Blue, go to your boss (the one you find intimidating) and dont just say:

" yeah. some trolls complaining about this awsome game, Which i think is awsome too. By the way, your hair looks good"

Instead say

"There are alot of people angry ont the forums over the current state of the game as a whole and i feel the same way, posts like this are becoming more and more common. What? you disagree? How about YOU read the forums for a day, just one day. By the way your hair looks like it was cut by a 12 year old midget with a lawnmower and a set of pliers"

Delete if you must.
But the next time to grovel to your boss, remember to have some dignity.
#14 - Sept. 22, 2008, 2:33 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Players are free to express their feelings regarding the game but they need to make sure they remember to keep it appropriate and without violating the Forum Guidelines, which includes not posting threads in all caps (title or full thread) and not using inappropriate language. Post away but make sure it's acceptable in-regards to our guidelines.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=82238231&sid=1