The hardest (non holiday) achievement?

#0 - Oct. 30, 2008, 8:08 p.m.
Blizzard Post
We can all probably agree that "A Mask for all Occasions" is the hardest, but that doesn't count.

I would have to go with "Bloody Rare" which requires killing every single rare spawn in outlands, or the equivalent one for Northrend.
#1 - Oct. 30, 2008, 8:20 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I think the rare spawn one is probably harder than the mask for all occasions. Yeah, they both take some luck, but I can Trick or Treat a lot easier than flying around zones for hours seeing what's available. And then you come across the dead body of one of them and feel really sad.
#3 - Oct. 30, 2008, 8:57 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
bloody rare isnt too bad, since you can easily make a macro to do
/target
/target
/target and fly around/ride looking for them.

especially if you have map notes u can look up on wowhead where they spawn and just check it every once and a while on the fly.

I still think this is hard because you can spend a couple hours a day multiple days a week and never see anything. That's a lot of time for what turns out to be nothing.

Q u o t e:
imo 40+ exalted factions just because of the grind.

Faction grinds aren't anything like they were originally and I think they are much easier to progress through.

Q u o t e:
or some of the WoTLK raid ones, that involve 0 deaths the entire instance, or less than 100FrR on sapphron might be difficult.

Definitely possible, we'll have to see how they play out.