Three forums? Screw it! Let's make it two!

#0 - Oct. 31, 2008, 1:19 a.m.
Blizzard Post
You've got it wrong, Blizzard!

There are really only two things to do in a MMO: dealing damage, and mitigating damage!

Why not go a step further and throw the healers in with the tanks?! That way, when I'm looking for information about some nifty warrior trick, I can bone up on my priest skills, too!

Maybe I just fear change, but when I'm looking for warrior stuff, I go to the warrior forums. It's been stated that your goal is to keep each tanking class distinct while ensuring they all have the tools to do their job.

Fact is, I don't care about druid or paladin stuff. Why not keep our forums as distinct as our classes are supposed to be?
#15 - Oct. 31, 2008, 2:37 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Maybe you're just attracted to hyperbolic arguments. Either way, based on player feedback we have decided that the class forums will remain along with the new role-based forums.
#21 - Oct. 31, 2008, 3:21 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Player feedback? Yeah right. I've never seen any player suggest they gave a hoot about how some other class's skill rotation works.

I'll change the sentence a bit in the hopes context matters:

Based on player feedback we have decided to keep the class forums so class-specific discussion and community building can continue.