Its embaressing that i have to come here ...

#0 - Oct. 31, 2008, 4:48 a.m.
Blizzard Post
as a dps class, sorry i jsut cant stand the dps forums so i thought id ask you guys

ok im a 70 druid and im feral spec and into t5 content, and im just wondering why everyones QQing about our dps specs being upgraded as all other hybrids classes, i asked this question on dps forums and everyone was just like CAUSE ITS NOT FAIR or GO QQ SOME WHERE ELSE, when i jsut asked a simple question

so just wondering whats the big deal about hybrid classes getting buffed dps, thanks for your time guys
#21 - Oct. 31, 2008, 7:18 a.m.
Blizzard Post
My simple explanation is one third the dps specs were brought for their dps before, so they felt like they had a lock on raid slots. Another third were brought for their buffs or debuffs before, so they felt like they had a lock on raid slots. The remainder (say moonkin, Marks hunters, Frost mages, Ret etc.) just didn't often earn slots before.

Now the first third is worried about their slots, the second third is worried about their slots, and the third third doesn't want to get their hopes up. Anxiety ensues.