I thought this was the Healing forums

#0 - Nov. 6, 2008, 10:03 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Yet all I see is thread after thread after useless thread of Paladins complaining about EVERYTHING

Oh I didn't get anything in the patch, oh I don't have AoE heals, I don't have HoTs, I'm completely useless, I don't want to Judge enemies, I don't have any Mana, Flash of Light doesn't cast fast enough, why can't I use my wings, we should be able to use Runeblades, give me Prayer of Mending

Here's some more QQ for you, do away with these generalized forums, since all this Healing Forum is is a place for Paladins to whine about everything. Let them all go back to their own Forum.

Alternately, add another forum to the Tanking DPS Healing style called "Pally Whiners"
#56 - Nov. 7, 2008, 12:46 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
If Ghostcrawler wasn't making 10-20 posts in the DPS forum twice a day, I'd agree. It was also the same during beta, and it was also the same during the BC beta.

I wouldn't bring it up if no one was being talked to or I felt my concerns were unfounded.

Sadly, probably half of my posts on the DPS forums are trying to correct perceptions about the new forums or to explain that I can't respond to every post. I still read the healing and tanking ones a lot, but honestly they're just working a lot better. There are some great discussions already comparing healer roles and healing problems in general.

Like any forum, you probably won't be interested in every thread. If there is a thread solely dealing with say Chain Heal and you're a priest, maybe you skip over that one. That's cool -- it doesn't mean the forum is a failure. But if there is a thread on AE healing in general, that might be of interest to you and the kind of discussion that was really hard to have before.