Problem with Elemental Invasion

#0 - Nov. 2, 2010, 12:30 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Waiting around for 4 hours isn't exactly my idea of a "world event". It seems that making way more spawn points or have them respawn much faster would solve a lot of problems. Currently you're just forcing us to stare at various patches of ground for hours on end to get the achievement. Is it going to ramp up or will the invasions start becoming more frequent in time? Because right now it's just annoying.
#8 - Nov. 2, 2010, 12:40 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Waiting around for 4 hours isn't exactly my idea of a "world event". It seems that making way more spawn points or have them respawn much faster would solve a lot of problems. Currently you're just forcing us to stare at various patches of ground for hours on end to get the achievement. Is it going to ramp up or will the invasions start becoming more frequent in time? Because right now it's just annoying.

There are four stages of the event. We're on the first.

This is only the beginning.
#21 - Nov. 2, 2010, 12:47 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

I think the OP wants a lower spawn timer, not more time to do the event itself.

I know. And I'm saying the elementals are merely leaking out at this point. It's but a small sign of a larger, more malevolent presence threatening to tear apart the land.

If you don't want to camp elementals for one achievement, wait until they're camping you.
#46 - Nov. 2, 2010, 12:57 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Then there will also be four stages of QQ for the event.

First stage: QQ it is boring need more
Second Stage: QQ the elemental X is immune to one of my abilities and don't want to use any other ability.
Third Stage: qq the event is making it so I can't farm/grind/dual lowbies/ect.
Forth stage: QQ the event was too short obviously you caved in and ended a scripted event with a scripted start/end time early.

(Btw, I personally can't wait to see everything play out)

:)