Broken Northrend Quests Thread

#0 - Nov. 14, 2008, 7:53 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Hiya folks, I was a beta tester and in the interest of continuing to improve the game, I'd like to start this thread in order to compile a list of broken/bugged quests. There is no direct feedback system on live other than to open a ticket to a GM, and surely they have enough tickets right now to handle. Hopefully this will serve two purposes: first, to make Blizzard aware that these are still problematic, and second, to inform players. I'd also like to humbly request that you restrict your comments in this thread to the facts and avoid general complaints--bugged quests are frustrating to everyone.

Here's what I've found so far:

Stop the Ascension! (Skorn, Howling Fjord) - The Thane required to complete the quest does not spawn.
I've Got a Flying Machine! (Steel Gate, Howling Fjord) - Most quest items still not functional.
Springing the Trap (Coldarra, Borean Tundra) - Does not properly award quest credit upon completion of the quest event.

Report what you find. Thanks!

#6 - Nov. 14, 2008, 7:21 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Many of these issues have already been resolved via hotfix and we're working to get new issues fixed as they pop up. Thanks for the feedback/report.