#0 - 2008/11/16 05:05:48 PMMy first post got eaten it seems, so I'll keep this brief. This quest is terrible, it's absolutely a pain to do. I've spent over an hour on it across two days and I'm done until it gets changed. Remember 'The Sharpest Blades' from when BC launched? It was nowhere near as frustrating.
- The shredder moves too slow. It takes ages to get from tree to tree, 'Hustle' has too long a cooldown to make a difference.
- Not enough trees are marked. It seems like one in 10 or one in 15.
- The marks are too small, and they can be seen only from one side of the tree, making it necessary to run all the way around each tree (or until you see the nail). They cannot be seen from far away.
- You don't get enough lumber from each tree to offset all of this.
- The quest 'Harp on This!' is clearly intended to be done along side this quest, but is finishable in less than 1/4 the time.