Hey CMs, I'm a very dissatisfied customer

#0 - Dec. 23, 2009, 4:15 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Since the removal of the entrance portal to Naxx 40 in EPL, I am unable to enter the pinnacle of classic raiding. I cannot obtain my tier 3 set, I cannot finish all of the pre-bc quests (there is a quest in EPL that wants me to enter Naxx at level 60!), and I cannot obtain Atiesh.

Please have the developers create an item that opens a portal to Naxx40 and send said item to me. Me and the guild I belong to would be eternally grateful.

Sincerely yours,

Mailune
Realm: Draka
#21 - Dec. 23, 2009, 6:37 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Since the removal of the entrance portal to Naxx 40 in EPL, I am unable to enter the pinnacle of classic raiding. I cannot obtain my tier 3 set, I cannot finish all of the pre-bc quests (there is a quest in EPL that wants me to enter Naxx at level 60!), and I cannot obtain Atiesh.

Please have the developers create an item that opens a portal to Naxx40 and send said item to me. Me and the guild I belong to would be eternally grateful.

Sincerely yours,

Mailune
Realm: Draka

Hello Mailune,

I'm deeply sorry that you're upset. Unfortunately, the instance that you wish to visit has moved itself to another location and no longer exists in the 40-man incarnation. While I understand your position on the matter, it simply cannot be in two places at one time. We may remedy the situation with those outstanding quests in a future content change, but until then, there is still much new content to explore in Northrend. As for being unable to acquire tier 3, the current Naxxramas set is very similar and can be gotten hold of with relative ease.