PvE DPS-Warrior For Dummies (Fury) v1.2

#0 - Dec. 30, 2008, 9:35 a.m.
Blizzard Post
- Updated 2009-03-06, version 1.2.
Changed the part about rotation to match current patch.

PvE DPS-Warrior For Dummies (Fury) v1.2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Since I've started playing once more I decided to update this thread, enjoy and continue posting constructive feedback. :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have been working on and updating this on my guild class-forums, thought I might aswell share it with the public in case it helps a few people. :)

NOTE: This "compendium" will only cover PvE Raiding as a Fury Warrior, nothing else!
It's meant to answer common questions and give you the gist of the information you need to perform good in a raid-environment. For in-depth discussion and calculations I suggest visiting the EJ forums. :)

This is a work-in-progress and will be updated when I have the time and something to add, constructive criticism and helpful tips are always welcome.

I do not in any way claim to be the worlds best Furywarrior or anything, yet I do have quite some experience raiding as a furywarrior and consider myself to be decent at least. I've written this to help people who are unsure about how their class works and to collect the important information in one place.

Playing a Furywarrior to it's fullest in PvE pretty much consists of the following:
- Speccing properly
- Gearing properly
- Gemming properly
- Enchanting properly
- Using proper rotations
- Maximizing your ToT(Time on Target)
- Glyphs

All of these points of course are vital for every dpsclass, but since most of these work differently for each class I'll be going over each point from a Fury-warriors point of view.
#15 - Dec. 30, 2008, 2:20 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Added to the sticky: http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=305841020&sid=1