WoW token not selling for more than a month

#1 - Nov. 21, 2017, 10:02 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I dont know how many people have the same issue, but i bought a token on 04-10-2017 and still it has not been sold on the AH.
It is especially cruel, because its the first token i purchased and put on the AH.
Customer support said that they cannot do anything about this, and ill just have to wait ( other friends have sold the token in a matter of days or less after me )
I will strongly suggest other buyers to beware that this method is ( at least for me ) kind of a scam. It is suggested when putting the token on the AH, it will likely be sold in 12 hours.

Are there any others who have the same experiance with the tokens ?
Can i have a clear answer on how this is possible ?
Can i finnally get my ingame money in a normal timeframe, or is there an expected final date when the token can be bought ?

Sry if this is kind of a rant, im really disappointed in the service and information provided
Forum Avatar
Forum Moderator
#12 - Nov. 21, 2017, 11:59 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Hi Nahlaria!

We did have an issue with tokens purchased on 4/10/17 and they need to be refunded ^^
Please make a ticket to request this.
Forum Avatar
Forum Moderator
#18 - Nov. 21, 2017, 2:31 p.m.
Blizzard Post
In case it was missed, there was indeed an issue with tokens purchased on 4/10/17 that lead to them being stuck on the AH and not selling regardless of price or time on the AH.
This is why the OP needs to make a ticket to request a refund ^^