#1 - Nov. 17, 2017, 10:16 p.m.
Blizzard Post

We’ve added a new World of Warcraft item to the Blizzard Gear Store! Bring the Banshee Queen home today.

New Sculpture: Bring the Banshee Queen Home

Known by many names–Ranger-General, Banshee Queen, Warchief–you can call this new collectible sculpture of Sylvanas Windrunner–yours.

“I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."
Standing 18 inches tall and made of polyresin, this hand-painted sculpture of Sylvanas Windrunner will make the perfect addition to your collection.

Supplies of this highly detailed sculpture are limited — so head over to the Blizzard Gear Store to get yours before it’s too late! Each statue is hand painted which may result in slight variances in the final item.

Faithfully crafted by:

• Brian Fay (Sculpt, Mold & Cast)
  • Alvaro Buendia (Sculpt)
  • Jason Huang (Digital Model)
  • Sandra Shaffer (Paint)
  • Laurel Austin (Art Direction- Paintmaster)
  • Justin Thavirat (Art Direction)
  • Chris Robinson (Art Direction)
  • Jimmy Lo (Art Direction)
  • Blizzard Animation
  • World of Warcraft Development Team

But Wait! There’s More!

We’ve got more of the World of Warcraft items you’re looking for in the Gear Store including:

All this and more are on the Gear Store. Check it out now!

GET THE GEAR!

All orders will be shipped from the United States; not all countries may be eligible to participate, and international shipping rates and other fees may apply. For more information, including how to find out if the Gear Store ships to your region, see the Blizzard Gear Store Shipping article on our support site.