Convince me of why your role is the best?

#1 - Sept. 28, 2017, 3:09 p.m.
Blizzard Post
State whether you tank, heal or dps and why it is the best role to play. Of you want to go an extra mile, convince me of why your class is the best as well.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#26 - Sept. 28, 2017, 5:43 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I'll do two roles since I swap back and forth a lot.
Healing is fun to me because its just fun playing wack-a-mole with people's lives. Plus I get to make "happy accidents" to guildies and somehow they wind up dead. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Damage is a blast because who doesn't like seeing higher and higher numbers? Its the easiest role to be able to see tiny improvements that you gain from various means (i.e. perfecting your rotations, min-maxing gear, optimal positioning, etc.).

Now for Class! Since Paladin is my main I'll go with that, however I do play Warrior, Shaman, Priest, Mage, and Death Knight.

Paladin to me is my pinnacle of class fantasy and I get to choose multiple things I want to be while always being a justice dispensing, light wielding, badass.
I can consecrate the ground my enemies stand on while I fling hammers at them and defend my allies.
I get to charge into battle on a crusading holy steed crushing my enemies with a giant two-hander.
I can be a towering pillar of light, denying our enemies our deaths while saying "Not today!".
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#31 - Sept. 28, 2017, 5:59 p.m.
Blizzard Post
09/28/2017 10:53 AMPosted by Tymgunn
Yeah, we need more cinnamon rolls in this post from the new blue and in this thread as well.

09/28/2017 10:48 AMPosted by Hafemid
I saw nothing about cinnamon rolls in this post.

Of course I like cinnamon rolls. Don't trust anyone that doesn't like them.

Wanna know why I have these horns? For cinnamon roll and donut holding. That was my CM fantasy. >:)