WoW needs some Witcher 3 features

#1 - Sept. 9, 2017, 2:24 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Finished playing The Witcher 3, its one of the greatest games i played of all time, there is so much things to do in that game that will keep you busy for months.

I would love to see some features from Witcher 3 added, like farming materials to add gems or improve your gear hunting down hard monsters that have chance to drop gear plans for your proffesion to craft amazing gear. The ability to also improve your character as you progress in the world like adding new abilites, improved animations etc.

Everything right now about WoW is raiding. There is nothing to do outside of raids. Its nice for your alts but not for your mains. World quests give garbage rng loot, 5mans are cool but the gear drops is really poor, AP farming all the time is a headache, the legendary system is a joke.

WoW needs to be changed alot next expansion and i hope blizzard looks at games like Witcher 3 and adds amazing features for game in future.
Forum Avatar
Forum Moderator
#16 - Sept. 9, 2017, 6:14 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Community forums are at their best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you conduct yourself in a civilized manner when participating in these forums. We’re locking this down now.