Starting on Draenor Pathfinder

#1 - Aug. 24, 2015, 4:59 p.m.
Blizzard Post
So, I'm a bit behind the curve. I just started playing again about 2 weeks ago, and this toon was only ilvl 603. My ret pally was around 650 when I quit (during highmaul patch) so I'm still new to a lot of this. Anyways, I decided to level up my warlock, but there's a lot I have to do

I came here to ask about Draenor Pathfinder. Luckily, I have almost completed Loremaster (I have one storyline left in one zone) and the Exploration (2-3 places per zone and I'm done), and my pally has 47/50 treasures for master treasure hunter. My questions are for the other two. For Securing Draenor, I have none of those done. Where do I get the quests for those? Are those the dailies available at my garrison, or in Tanaan? Also, is this account wide? AKA can I do half on my warlock and half on my paladin? And finally, the rep. I've been in Tanaan before, but are there any good guides out there that show me what quests/mobs to grind for the rep?

I doubt I can get it all done in a week (I have a lot of free time though) but I just want to get it done relatively quickly, as this has always been one of the biggest things I've wanted to do in Draenor since the expansion came out. Thank you for any and all help :^)
Forum Avatar
Forum Moderator
#18 - Sept. 3, 2017, 8:28 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hi, Khaun! This thread has been locked; please be mindful of the date on a thread as to not resurrect/bump if it is fairly old. If you wish to provide feedback or participate in a discussion on a topic, be sure to start a new thread or find another that's recent. Thank you!