Disappointed with blizzard's customer service

#1 - July 23, 2017, 2:55 p.m.
Blizzard Post
So since the release of legion i have tried to unlock my bloody dancing steel enchant illusion
i have had nothing but problems with GMs on this topic, with them saying that i simply just bought the enchant and didnt rightfully unlock it

what they dont seem to understand is the fact that i didnt even play during 5.2 when they bug was active, futhermore i have proven multiple times that i have rightfully unlocked it with screenshots, and the fact that i have the prideful gladiators tabard, cloak, elite set, t2 weapons with the enchant currently equipped on

on top of that, i just got threatened by a GM that action may be taken towards my account, because they fail at answer my question of why a 2500 tabard isnt proof enough that i recieved the required rating for the enchant (which was 2.2k+ back then)

So now i'm logging out in all my proof, and linking them my armory...

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ravencrest/brewsfkinlee
anyone else having issues like this with GM's? they dont seem to even look into whats going on
Forum Avatar
Customer Service
#16 - July 24, 2017, 11:19 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Hey Brewsfkinlee,
You were advised to refrain from making more tickets regarding this issue as no matter how many times the matter is explained to you you seem unwilling to accept the answer.

This has been reviewed many times and explained to you just as many, there is nothing more that can be said or done regarding the issue, to keep demanding that it be looked into is only wasting the time of the Game Masters and your own, not to mention delaying another playing getting assistance.

If you think the Game Master were unfair to you, or spoke to you badly then please by all means leave this feedback in the survey you receive.

As there is nothing else to add to this I'm going to lock the thread, please do not create any more threads about this.