Recruit a friend ( veteran rewards )

#1 - April 13, 2015, 9:49 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I dont know why you removed the old veteran reward system it was just great .
Now with the new system here is our issue :
First I cant contact with the support today ( I know this is nothing to do with the veteran reward system)
but really blizzard waiting 30+ days just to collect the vetaran reward is something you have to look at.

My friend invited me on 12/3 and I instantly bough the game ( 50 euros ) + I add 1 month gametime .
So just because I get 1 free month my friend has to wait 1 month to get his 1 month free ( 1rst veteran reward).
So my free month pasted ( when you buy the game you get 1 free month from blizzard) and you still havent add the veteran reward . The problem is my friends gametime ended on 7/4 and we still wait the free month from the veteran reward so we can play together !

Anyone know what we have to do ? We cant create ticket because server is busy !!!

p.s my friend have to wait another 1 month to get his mount is just rediculous ! ( 3 months wait to get the mount from recruit a friend system !! lol )

Edit : ps2 : Sorry about my broken English
Forum Avatar
Customer Service
#2 - April 13, 2015, 9:59 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Hey Koupas,
The rewards are awarded when the game time is actually paid for, so if you have added a subscription then you'll not yet have been billed if you are still on the included free 30 days. The only way around this is to add prepaid game time this will not require you to wait for the free time to expire but is still subject to the 7 day processing time.