@Wednesday?

#0 - Jan. 6, 2010, 8:56 p.m.
Blizzard Post
What's goin' on guys? It's almost 1 PM Western, I just woke up, and this isn't here yet?

I think you guys abandoned your Priestpile duties because you got excited over a blue post. :O
Just a theory.

RED LOBSTER TONIGHT. And I didn't got my 25 ICC last night. :( I should do 10 this week.
How are the new bosses?
#14 - Jan. 6, 2010, 9:23 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Just as a quick fyi, I don't mind the daily threads at all. I just want to warn people to please be careful about what is in them. The first had potential to go very badly. The second discussed the deletion of the first. The third discussed the concern over the deletion of the first and second. :(
#20 - Jan. 6, 2010, 9:33 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Thanks for the clarification Neth. I know we as a community really enjoy these posts and they have done a lot to build some spirit within this forum. I think that's part of the reason we see the efforts being put forth to contribute to the new future stickies.

Was the spirit comment meant to be a pun? ;p This should always be a community of priests by priests for priests. That's the point. At no point should it be considered all business, but it's also good to keep some focus for those priests that just may need a little help and a good resource of people to lean on now and then. :)

Q u o t e:
What if I ask you a/s/l pics? I hope that doesn't warrant deletion. :( You're too cute for me to hate!

You know that real life info can get a bit dicey. As long as people behave themselves they may be ok. I'll save judgment for when one comes along. Besides hate is a strong word and I can do really good puppy dog eyes if need be.