Herbs and Mines nerfed hard

#0 - Jan. 22, 2009, 4:32 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Logged on today to make some gold to keep me in the style to which my gnome has become accustomed to, and flew off to Ninja Basin to pick herbs and mine some ore.

They have nerfed respawn rates HARD. Ok the one swing mines are great to stop ninja's..hats off to Blizz for that but why nerf the respawn rates so hard. I noticed a week ago that they had hit frost lotus and i went from 12 a day to 2 a day of farming.

I had heard a while back that they had raised the spawn rate untill this patch so players could get their tradeskills up, but for the love of God Blizzard uv hit them too hard and now i cant get enough to make it worth farming for. Dailes are a better way of getting gold. Trade skills will suffer hugely, prices will rocket, pots will run dry as Azeroth sinks into the credit crunch too :p

Sign this if you want the spawn rates turned up my fellow farmers ..

Anyway iv had enough cheese with my whine so will hush now.

/signed
#8 - Jan. 23, 2009, 1:59 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Sign this if you want the spawn rates turned up my fellow farmers ..

“Petition” posts are frowned on

This is a discussion forum. Petition threads do not contain much discussion – instead, a petition is usually page after page of “/signed.” This is not constructive. If you have an issue with the game, please discuss it in a civil fashion. There are other places on the internet to form online petitions.
http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=10701098&sid=1