WoW: Wrath Of The Rogue King

#0 - Jan. 29, 2009, 3:38 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hello fellow forum reader,

This is my post to point out what we all know :

-during beta locks have said that they suck, blizzard said wait for resil and live

-during live locks have said that they suck, blizzard said wait for 80 and ressil

-during 80 and resil locks have said that they suck, blizzard said wait for 3.1

I am sick of waiting, i am sick of entering arena with my partner give our best, and some rogue/mage who press 123 to own us while we struggle to pillar abuse, stay alive and kill them in general WotLK was the promised expansion which would bring pvp balance and such, i now see that all this was some blatant bull!%** by some half a$$ developer who knows cr@p about game development, make me a developer and in 1 week i can balance whole of wow, everyone should have a chance against everyone, i am quitting until some decent balance can be brought.

Shame on you Gc,
Shame on you Kalgan,
Shame on you Blizzard.

My suggestion for all other warlocks is to cancel their subscribtion until the ret@rds at blizzard can learn to develop.

Good day.
#28 - Jan. 30, 2009, 11:03 a.m.
Blizzard Post
It is perfectly fine to voice your conerns if you are unhappy about something, but please be constructive when doing so.

Being unsatisfied about something does not automatically give you the right to ignore the rules to post bad language or abuse.